The term “Alert”, “Alert’s” or “Alert Fire and Security Ltd” or “us” or “we” or “our” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Alert House, Wiseman Street, Burnley, Lancashire, BB11 1RU. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Except where ruled by law, in no event will Alert be liable to you for any indirect, consequential or punitive damages, including financial loss.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Some features on this website require you to register or to complete a transaction or provide personal information to complete a service or transaction. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the information you hold and submit, including passwords, and for any and all activity that occurs under your account as a result of your failing to keep this information secure and confidential.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website also includes links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. Alert are not responsible for the content of such websites. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without our prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Alert Fire and Security Ltd, 2018.