You can’t steal something that you can’t see
What is SmokeCloak
SmokeCloak is a product which integrates and enhances your existing intruder system by emitting fog when there is an activation leaving the intruder with no place to run or hide.
Reduces losses by up to 95% – theft most occurs within the first minutes of a break-in
Protection in seconds and protects for 45 minutes after intrusion
Designed to integrate with existing intruder alarm system
No residue – does not damage equipment and is safe for people and animals
Where can SmokeCloak be used?
- It is not real smoke – it is a glycol vapour and it is harmless.
- SmokeCloak is connected permanently to the mains supply and is triggered into operation by the alarm system.
Arming and disarming are therefore controlled by the alarm system.
- SmokeCloak can activate on initial trigger for between 6 to 59 seconds and the fog will remain for 45 minutes (if the room is not ventilated and at normal temperature.
- If the density of the vapour were to drop the Cloaksensor will automatically reactivate and maintain protection.
- SmokeCloak is a pro-active security measure – it will stop the intruders in their tracks.
- Intruder alarms will alert you to a break in but will not deter the criminals.
- Intruder Alarms are reliant on a key holder or police response to attend.
- CCTV is much like an intruder alarm, the criminals pay very little notice. By disguising their appearance from recordings, it makes it very difficult to make a positive ID, if the system happens to be monitored, the criminals are already planning their escape and have identified their window of opportunity and escape