We can take over your existing Intruder Alarm System, Access Control or CCTV System so that you can take advantage of our benefits
Why should I change provider to Alert Fire & Security?
- We can beat your current provider costs, guaranteed.
- We guarantee call out response times
- We provide 24/7 Engineer call out and technical support
- We are accredited to the highest industry standard – NSI Gold
- We provide you with a dedicated Account Manager for continuous Customer Service and Support
- Free online account management to view alarm activity and update Key Holders
- We provide additional support including updates to the latest fire legislation changes and industry updates
How would a take over work?
All we need to do is attend your property and complete a survey to understand your current intruder alarm system, the building and contents you are protecting and your service requirements.
Our Security System survey team will take you through every step of the process.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some of the more common questions we get asked when taking over a system.
If we haven’t listed your question and answer below, just get in touch on 0330 056 3550 and we’ll be happy to help.
The likelihood is that your contact may have a termination period. We would recommend reviewing your premises to ascertain the type of systems you have to allow us to quote accordingly against your existing supplier. Our monitoring and maintenance charges will be very competitive against your existing supplier. At this point if you wanted to proceed, we can setup our services to commence upon the termination date of your existing contract to ensure a continuation of monitoring and maintenance as per British Standards.
We could look after both the intruder alarm and fire alarm system for you