A maintained and monitored security & fire system has never been so important
Having a contract with us has so many more benefits – it doesn’t just include a service visit
BENEFITS INCLUDE: –
Immediate alarm activation notifications
Guaranteed response to faults 24/7
24/7 Technical Support 365 days a year
Simple and FREE remote resets
Free online account
Annual Service Visits
Insurance approved supplier
Reduced parts and call out fees
What happens if I cancel my direct debit?
We will contact you to discuss how we can help but if you continue to cancel the maintenance and monitoring contract with us, it is advised that you inform your business insurance company as this may form part of the policy criteria and may affect your cover.
Most Popular Features of Alert Enhanced
24/7, 365 Day Engineer Support
For example, our 24/7, 365 day a year engineer support service means we are always here for you.
Online Account Monitoring and Management
Our online account management system means you can log in for free whenever you like to see the status of your alarm and property, great when spending time away on holiday etc.
You can also register and amend ‘Key Holders’ immediately online. .
Monitor and Response Service
We can monitor your system so that when an alarm is activated, we immediately contact you or Emergency response teams to provide on-site support.
An inspection and test procedure will be undertaken at each scheduled maintenance visit consisting of the following:
- Check that the installation, including type, location and siting of all equipment and devices is in accordance with the System Record (As Fitted)
- Clean all sensor covers.
- Check the satisfactory operation of all detection devices.
- Check all cables and conduit are properly supported, undamaged and showing no signs of wear.
- Check for sound physical fixings of all equipment including loosening or corrosion of supports and fixings.
- Inspect all flexible connections.
- Check and tighten all terminals.
- Check mains and stand-by power supplies including charging rates.
- Check control unit for correct operation.
- Check and test the remote signalling equipment to ARC or Police Control Room.
- Check all audible warning and alarm devices for correct operation.
- Check the alarm system is fully operational.
- Customer’s system logbook filled in.