The position of System Sales shall report to the Sales Manager and take full responsibility for all aspects relating to the below functions of the business. In summary the key objectives & responsibilities will include:
To visit small to medium size commercial companies, Local Authorities, Housing associations, Retail & Leisure sectors, generating new business for both fire & security systems whilst marketing and promoting new products.
Provide input into implementing sales strategies with the Sales & Marketing Team to ensure sales, profit and turnover targets are achieved.
- Responsible for identifying and developing new business opportunities through to the survey, design, risk assessments, drawings, estimate, specifications & quotations in line with current standards.
- Management of own diary to enable efficient work load to maximise the opportunity of sales activities.
- Consistently achieve budgeted sales targets and margins. Target to be agreed.
- Liaise with all relevant internal departments as necessary.
- To represent the company in a professional manner at all times and exceed the customer expectation’s in meeting there needs.
- Take responsibility for own personal development ensuring up to date knowledge is maintained in areas such as product range, legislative changes, effective sales techniques.
- Preparation, management and reporting of Key Performance Indicators with weekly activity reports and monthly forecast information relating to targeted activity and opportunities.
- Ensure compliance in line with company Health & Safety Policy Statement.