Would you or your employees know what to do in the frightening scenario of discovering a fire?
Get a quick glimpse of the activities you will cover in your Fire Marshal Training course including using a fire extinguisher yourself to safely extinguish a fire
Under the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005, employers have a responsibility to provide staff information, fire safety instruction and training.
Make sure your employees are aware of the procedure should a fire or fire alarm be activated in your work place – carry out a fire drill.
Experience extinguishing a fire in our interactive sessions
- Use Fire Fighting Equipment to extinguish a fire
- Enjoy an interactive, hands on and fun way of learning
- Understand the common sense approach to reduce the
impact of fire
- Learn about your responsibilities
- Certificate and information pack
- The impact of Fire on society and Business
- An overview of the legislation
- Causes and classifications of Fire
- Case Studies ‘Setting the Scene’
- An introduction to Fire Science
- Hazard spotting & Risk Reduction
- Extinguisher identification, selection and use
- Hands on fire extinguisher use
- Human Behavior in Fires
- Roles of the Fire Warden
- Action in the event of Fire
- How to undertake Evacuation Drills
- Managing an Incident